Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Cryptogenic left main thrombosis: Successful mechanical clot retrieval with a self-expanding trapping device
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 553–555, 1 March 2014
How to Cite
Otto, S., Mayer, T. E. and Figulla, H. R. (2014), Cryptogenic left main thrombosis: Successful mechanical clot retrieval with a self-expanding trapping device. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 553–555. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25162
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.