Conflicts of interest: Nothing to report
Coronary Artery Disease
Removal of Impella® 2.5 while maintaining vascular access: A solution to a vascular quandary
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 223–225, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Kim, M. S., Clegg, S. and Messenger, J. C. (2014), Removal of Impella® 2.5 while maintaining vascular access: A solution to a vascular quandary. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 223–225. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25168
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.