Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Incidence and prognostic value of bleeding after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients older than 75 years of age
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 182–189, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Ndrepepa, G., Neumann, F.-J., Schulz, S., Fusaro, M., Cassese, S., Byrne, R. A., Richardt, G., Laugwitz, K.-L. and Kastrati, A. (2014), Incidence and prognostic value of bleeding after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients older than 75 years of age. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 182–189. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25189
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.