Xiaolong Qi, Guoxin Fan, and Lin Zhou contributed equally to this work.
Letter to the Editor
Clinical implication landmark
Noninvasive quantification of fractional flow reserve evaluating interventional therapy
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 334–335, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Qi, X., Fan, G., Zhou, L. and Yang, C. (2014), Clinical implication landmark. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 334–335. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25195
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 04:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81070343
- Shanghai Science and Technology Innovation Action Plan. Grant Number: 12431901002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.