Conflict of interest: Dr. Ted Feldman is a consultant to and receives research grants from Edwards.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Low profile vascular plugs for paravalvular leaks after TAVR
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 280–288, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Feldman, T., Salinger, M. H., Levisay, J. P. and Smart, S. (2014), Low profile vascular plugs for paravalvular leaks after TAVR. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 280–288. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25202
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 03:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.