Conflict of interest: No authors have relevant conflicts of interest to declare with the exceptions of Dr. Roxana Mehran who reports serving as consultant for Cardiva, Cordis, The Medicines Company, Regado Biosciences, and receiving research grant support from Bristol-Myers Squibb/Sanofi-Aventis, Dr. C. Michael Gibson who received research grant support from Atrium Medical, and Dr. Gregg W. Stone who reports serving on the advisory boards for and receiving honoraria from Boston Scientific and Abbott Vascular.
Coronary Artery Disease
Outcomes in diabetic patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute anterior myocardial infarction: Results from the INFUSE-AMI study
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 704–710, 1 April 2014
How to Cite
Sanidas, E. A., Brener, S. J., Maehara, A., Généreux, P., Witzenbichler, B., El-Omar, M., Fahy, M., Mehran, R., Gibson, C. M. and Stone, G. W. (2014), Outcomes in diabetic patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute anterior myocardial infarction: Results from the INFUSE-AMI study. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 704–710. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25203
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 03:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.