Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Expert consensus statement on the use of fractional flow reserve, intravascular ultrasound, and optical coherence tomography
A consensus statement of the society of cardiovascular angiography and interventions
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 509–518, 1 March 2014
How to Cite
Lotfi, A., Jeremias, A., Fearon, W. F., Feldman, M. D., Mehran, R., Messenger, J. C., Grines, C. L., Dean, L. S., Kern, M. J. and Klein, L. W. (2014), Expert consensus statement on the use of fractional flow reserve, intravascular ultrasound, and optical coherence tomography. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 509–518. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25222
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 05:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.