Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Fluoroscopy-guided snare retrieval of the celt ACD® metallic vascular closure device following failed deployment
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 556–559, 1 March 2014
How to Cite
Cahill, T. J., Choji, K. and Kardos, A. (2014), Fluoroscopy-guided snare retrieval of the celt ACD® metallic vascular closure device following failed deployment. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 556–559. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25229
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 05:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.