Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Significance of the learning curve in left atrial appendage occlusion with two different devices
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 642–646, 1 March 2014
How to Cite
Cruz-Gonzalez, I., Perez-Rivera, A., Lopez-Jimenez, R., Rodriguez-Collado, J., Martín-Moreiras, J., Cascon, M., Arribas, A., Gomez, J. C., Maree, A. O. and Martin-Luengo, C. (2014), Significance of the learning curve in left atrial appendage occlusion with two different devices. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 642–646. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25230
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 06:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.