Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Percutaneous retrieval of a twisted guide catheter using a longer second radial sheath
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 560–563, 1 March 2014
How to Cite
Leibundgut, G., Löffelhardt, N. and Neumann, F.-J. (2014), Percutaneous retrieval of a twisted guide catheter using a longer second radial sheath. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 560–563. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25231
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 06:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.