Conflict of interest: No authors have relevant conflicts of interest to declare with the exception of Dr. Price who reports receipt of consulting honoraria from Boston Scientific, W.L. Gore, and St. Jude; honoraria for proctoring from SentreHeart and W.L. Gore, and research support (to institution) from SentreHeart.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Percutaneous management of late leak after lariat transcatheter ligation of the left atrial appendage in patients with atrial fibrillation at high risk for stroke
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 664–669, 1 March 2014
How to Cite
Mosley, W. J., Smith, M. R. and Price, M. J. (2014), Percutaneous management of late leak after lariat transcatheter ligation of the left atrial appendage in patients with atrial fibrillation at high risk for stroke. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 664–669. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25251
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 12:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.