Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Sparrow self-expanding sirolimus-eluting stent: Do we need a self-expanding coronary stent?
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 25–26, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Belardi, J. A. and Albertal, M. (2014), Sparrow self-expanding sirolimus-eluting stent: Do we need a self-expanding coronary stent?. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 25–26. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25286
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.