Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Decompressing the left atrium to relieve the right ventricle
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 323–324, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Goldstein, J. (2014), Decompressing the left atrium to relieve the right ventricle. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 323–324. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25314
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.