What is the diagnosis for this rash?
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 1, Issue 1, page 44, October 2013
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2013; 1(1): 44–44
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 9 Sep 2013 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 752
- Total PDF views: 298
- Total HTML views: 454
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.