Retrograde approach to coronary chronic total occlusion via an occluded saphenous bypass graft: a case report
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 54–58, December 2013
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2013; 1(2): 54–58
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 6 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 6 Nov 2013 - 1 Aug 2016.
- Total views: 1057
- Total PDF views: 450
- Total HTML views: 607
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.