Retrograde approach to coronary chronic total occlusion via an occluded saphenous bypass graft: a case report
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 54–58, December 2013
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2013; 1(2): 54–58
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- 52006. New concept for CTO recanalization using controlled antegrade and retrograde subintimal tracking: the CART technique. J. Invasive Cardiol. 18:334–338., , , , , , et al.
- 82013. Percutaneous coronary intervention by retrograde approach for chronic total occlusion of the proximal left anterior descending artery via a gastroepiploic artery graft. Cardiovasc. Interv. Ther. 28:91–97., , , , and .
- 92011. 2011 ACCF/AHA/SCAI Guideline for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions. Circulation 124:e574–e651., , , , , , et al.