Authors contributed equally to this work.
Renal transplant recipient with advanced HIV infection: graft and peripheral cell population analysis
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 79–85, December 2013
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2013; 1(2): 79–85
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- Departments of Immunology and Rheumatology and Transplantation
- 102012. Peripheral regulatory cells immunophenotyping in kidney transplant recipients with different clinical profiles: a cross-sectional study. J. Transplant. 2012:256960., , , , , , et al.
- 112012. Infiltrating cellular pattern in kidney graft biopsies translates into Foxp3 up-regulation and p16INK4α, senescence protein down-regulation in patients treated with belatacept compared to cyclosporine A. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 167:330–337., , , , , , et al.
- 122011. Measurement of proliferative responses of cultured lymphocytes. Curr. Protoc. Immunol. 94:1–7. Chapter 7:Unit7.10., , , , , , and .
- 13US Renal Data System: USRDS. 2003. 2003 Annual data report; Atlas of end-stage renal diseases in the United States. National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda, MD.