Reversal of experimental paralysis in a human by intranasal neostigmine aerosol suggests a novel approach to the early treatment of neurotoxic envenomation
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 7–15, October 2013
Total views since publication: 2237
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2013; 1(1): 7–15
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- California Academy of Sciences