Renal failure with a large bladder calculus related to a foreign body: a case report
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 48–50, April 2014
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2014; 2(2): 48–50
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 3 Mar 2014. Cumulative views from 3 Mar 2014 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 395
- Total PDF views: 115
- Total HTML views: 280
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.