Lemierre's syndrome after evacuation of the uterus: a case report
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 60–61, April 2014
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2014; 2(2): 60–61
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- 22012. Fusobacterium necrophorium er et forskningsområde med tydeligt dansk aftryk. Ugeskr. Laeger 174:261.
- 52011. Septic shock Fusobacterium necrophorum from origin gynecological at complicated an acute respiratory distress syndrome: a variant of Lemierre's syndrome. Ann. Biol. Clin. (Paris) 69:202–207., , , , and .