A case report on the significance of clinical pharmacy services in India
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 86–87, June 2014
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2014; 2(3): 86–87
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 22 Mar 2014. Cumulative views from 22 Mar 2014 - 1 Sep 2015.
- Total views: 1989
- Total PDF views: 1135
- Total HTML views: 854
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.