A case report on the significance of clinical pharmacy services in India
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 86–87, June 2014
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2014; 2(3): 86–87
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
- 12012. Australian medicines handbook 2012. Australian Medicines Handbook, Adelaide.
- 2NHMRC. 2009. Clinical practice guideline for the prevention of venous thromboembolism (deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism) in patients admitted to Australian hospitals. National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC), Melbourne, Australia.