Acute renal failure in a Caucasian traveler with severe malaria: a case report
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 82–85, June 2014
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2014; 2(3): 82–85
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
- 12013. Acute renal failure in patients with severe falciparum malaria: using the WHO 2006 and RIFLE Criteria. Int. J. Nephrol. 2013:1–6., , , , and .
- 22006. Acute renal failure Associated with malaria. Med. Coll. Abbottabad 18:47–52., , and .
- 42009. Malaria. Pp. 1204–1205 in G. C. Cook and A. I. Zumla, eds. Manson's Tropical Diseases, 22nd ed. Saunders Elsevier, London.
- 112011. Malarial hepatitis and renal failure: a study of two cases. IJPH 8:1, 19–1 21., , , , and .
- 132010. Factors associated with acute renal failure in severe falciparum malaria patients. Southeast Asian J. Trop. Med. Public Health 41:1042–1047., , , , , , et al.