Multiple bone metastases detected 10 years after mastectomy with silicone reconstruction for DCIS and contralateral augmentation
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 26–29, October 2013
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2013; 1(1): 26–29
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- 62008. Silicone breast implants and magnetic resonance imaging screening for rupture: do U.S. Food and Drug Administration recommendations reflect an evidence-based practice approach to patient care? Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 122:1591–1592; author reply 1592.