Warfarin-associated fetal intracranial subdural hematoma: a case report
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 108–111, June 2014
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2014; 2(3): 108–111
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- fetal intracranial hemorrhage;
- mechanical heart valve replacement;
Key Clinical Message
We present a case in which to of fetal subdural hematoma developing despite that the maternal the prothrombin time by international normalized ratio (PT/INR) during pregnancy was within the normal range.