Successful delivery after vaginal occlusion in addition to cerclage in a trachelectomy patient with recurrent second trimester pregnancy loss: a case report
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 153–155, August 2014
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2014; 2(4): 153–155
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- 52013. Difficulty in the management of pregnancy after vaginal radical trachelectomy. Int. J. Clin. Oncol. 18:1085–1090., , , , , , et al.