Wandering spleen: a potential abdominal catastrophe
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Clinical Case Reports
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 42–43, October 2013
Total views since publication: 296
How to Cite
Clinical Case Reports 2013; 1(1): 42–43
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- 11984. Torsion of the wandering spleen and distal pancreas. Am. J. Roentgenol. 142:100–101., , and .
- 22010. Torsion of a wandering spleen. Saudi J. Gastroenterol. 16:288–291., , and .