Ion-Exchange Temperature Effect on Cu/HMS Catalysts for the Hydrogenation of Dimethyl Oxalate to Ethylene Glycol
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 206–213, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Yin, A., Guo, X., Fan, K. and Dai, W.-L. (2010), Ion-Exchange Temperature Effect on Cu/HMS Catalysts for the Hydrogenation of Dimethyl Oxalate to Ethylene Glycol. ChemCatChem, 2: 206–213. doi: 10.1002/cctc.200900244
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- Major State Basic Resource Development Program. Grant Number: 2003CB615807
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20973042, 20573024
- the Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08DZ2270500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!