An Efficient Procedure for Chloromethylation of Aromatic Hydrocarbons Catalyzed by PEG1000-Dicationic Ionic Liquids in Aqueous Media
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 392–396, April 12, 2010
How to Cite
Hu, Y. L., Ge, Q., He, Y. and Lu, M. (2010), An Efficient Procedure for Chloromethylation of Aromatic Hydrocarbons Catalyzed by PEG1000-Dicationic Ionic Liquids in Aqueous Media. ChemCatChem, 2: 392–396. doi: 10.1002/cctc.200900268
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2009
- National Basic Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!