Stable Bulky Particles Formed by TS-1 Zeolite Nanocrystals in the Presence of H2O2
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 407–412, April 12, 2010
How to Cite
Shan, Z., Lu, Z., Wang, L., Zhou, C., Ren, L., Zhang, L., Meng, X., Ma, S. and Xiao, F.-S. (2010), Stable Bulky Particles Formed by TS-1 Zeolite Nanocrystals in the Presence of H2O2. ChemCatChem, 2: 407–412. doi: 10.1002/cctc.200900312
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
- State Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623507
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20773049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!