Chemoselective Hydrogenolysis of Tetrahydropyran-2-methanol to 1,6-Hexanediol over Rhenium-Modified Carbon-Supported Rhodium Catalysts
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 547–555, May 10, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, K., Koso, S., Kubota, T., Nakagawa, Y. and Tomishige, K. (2010), Chemoselective Hydrogenolysis of Tetrahydropyran-2-methanol to 1,6-Hexanediol over Rhenium-Modified Carbon-Supported Rhodium Catalysts. ChemCatChem, 2: 547–555. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000018
- Issue online: 30 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
- World Premier International Research Center (WPI) Initiative on Materials Nanoarchitectonics
- Industrial Technology Research Grant Program. Grant Number: 08B40001c
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!