One-Step Lactosylation of Hydrophobic Alcohols by Nonaqueous Biocatalysis
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 950–952, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Okutani, Y., Egusa, S., Ogawa, Y., Kitaoka, T., Goto, M. and Wariishi, H. (2010), One-Step Lactosylation of Hydrophobic Alcohols by Nonaqueous Biocatalysis. ChemCatChem, 2: 950–952. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000051
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 21678002, 20880021
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!