Making MetalCarbon Nitride Heterojunctions for Improved Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution with Visible Light
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Unifying Concepts in Catalysis (UniCat)
Volume 2, Issue 7, pages 834–838, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Di, Y., Wang, X., Thomas, A. and Antonietti, M. (2010), Making MetalCarbon Nitride Heterojunctions for Improved Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution with Visible Light. ChemCatChem, 2: 834–838. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000057
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
- Max Planck Society
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-07–0192
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team. Grant Number: PCSIRT0818
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2007CB613306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!