A Theoretical Study of the Mechanism of the Desymmetrization of Cyclic meso-Anhydrides by Chiral Amino Alcohols
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 1122–1129, September 17, 2010
How to Cite
Dedeoglu, B., Catak, S., Houk, K. N. and Aviyente, V. (2010), A Theoretical Study of the Mechanism of the Desymmetrization of Cyclic meso-Anhydrides by Chiral Amino Alcohols. ChemCatChem, 2: 1122–1129. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000065
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2010
- NIH-FIRCA. Grant Number: 5R03TW007177-02
- TUBITAK ULAKBIM High Performance and Grid Computing Center
- National Center for High Performance Computing of Turkey (UYBHM). Grant Number: 20492009
- Boğaziçi University Research Foundation. Grant Number: 06HB505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!