Development of Novel Catalysts for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis: Tuning the Product Selectivity
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 1030–1058, September 17, 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Kang, J. and Wang, Y. (2010), Development of Novel Catalysts for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis: Tuning the Product Selectivity. ChemCatChem, 2: 1030–1058. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000071
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20625310, 20923004
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2005CB221408, 2010CB732303
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20090121110007
- Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2009HZ0002-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!