Photothermocatalytic Synergetic Effect Leads to High Efficient Detoxification of Benzene on TiO2 and Pt/TiO2 Nanocomposite
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 1082–1087, September 17, 2010
How to Cite
Li, Y., Huang, J., Peng, T., Xu, J. and Zhao, X. (2010), Photothermocatalytic Synergetic Effect Leads to High Efficient Detoxification of Benzene on TiO2 and Pt/TiO2 Nanocomposite. ChemCatChem, 2: 1082–1087. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000085
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB939704
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 309021
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars. Grant Number:  890
- Nippon Sheet Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!