Preparation of Bismuth Oxide Quantum Dots and their Photocatalytic Activity in a Homogeneous System
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 1115–1121, September 17, 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Wu, P., Li, Y., Liao, L., Fang, Z. and Zhong, X. (2010), Preparation of Bismuth Oxide Quantum Dots and their Photocatalytic Activity in a Homogeneous System. ChemCatChem, 2: 1115–1121. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000090
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20771037, 20871047
- Shuguang Project. Grant Number: 06SG33
- SRFDP. Grant Number: 20070251014
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Program for Professor of Special Appointment at Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!