Catalytic Aerobic Dehydrogenative Coupling of Primary Alcohols and Water to Acids Promoted by a Rhodium(I) Amido N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complex
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 10, pages 1286–1295, October 11, 2010
How to Cite
Annen, S., Zweifel, T., Ricatto, F. and Grützmacher, H. (2010), Catalytic Aerobic Dehydrogenative Coupling of Primary Alcohols and Water to Acids Promoted by a Rhodium(I) Amido N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complex. ChemCatChem, 2: 1286–1295. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000100
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2010
- ETH Zürich
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!