Enantiopure Monoprotected cis-1,2-Diaminocyclohexane: One-Step Preparation and Application in Asymmetric Organocatalysis
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 10, pages 1215–1218, October 11, 2010
How to Cite
Berkessel, A., Ong, M.-C., Nachi, M. and Neudörfl, J.-M. (2010), Enantiopure Monoprotected cis-1,2-Diaminocyclohexane: One-Step Preparation and Application in Asymmetric Organocatalysis. ChemCatChem, 2: 1215–1218. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000104
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SPP 1179, BE 998/11-3
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- EC. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035866-1 (REVCAT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!