These authors contributed equally to this work.
A pH-Based High-Throughput Screening of Sucrose-Utilizing Transglucosidases for the Development of Enzymatic Glucosylation Tools
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 969–975, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Champion, E., Moulis, C., Morel, S., Mulard, Laurence A., Monsan, P., Remaud-Siméon, M. and André, I. (2010), A pH-Based High-Throughput Screening of Sucrose-Utilizing Transglucosidases for the Development of Enzymatic Glucosylation Tools. ChemCatChem, 2: 969–975. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000111
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2010
- French National Research Agency. Grant Number: OPTIGLUC 2005-2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!