Directed Evolution of Enantioconvergency: The Case of an Epoxide Hydrolase-Catalyzed Reaction of a Racemic Epoxide
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 958–961, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Kahakeaw, D., Acevedo, J. P. and Reetz, Manfred T. (2010), Directed Evolution of Enantioconvergency: The Case of an Epoxide Hydrolase-Catalyzed Reaction of a Racemic Epoxide. ChemCatChem, 2: 958–961. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000122
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Schwerpunkt-Programm 1170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!