Recyclable Dirhodium Catalysts Embedded in Nanoporous Surface-Functionalized Organosilica Hosts for Carbenoid-Mediated Cyclopropanation Reactions
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1461–1466, November 15, 2010
How to Cite
Dikarev, E. V., Kumar, D. K., Filatov, A. S., Anan, A., Xie, Y., Asefa, T. and Petrukhina, M. A. (2010), Recyclable Dirhodium Catalysts Embedded in Nanoporous Surface-Functionalized Organosilica Hosts for Carbenoid-Mediated Cyclopropanation Reactions. ChemCatChem, 2: 1461–1466. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000142
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: CHE-0718900, CAREER-CHE-0546945, CAREER-CHE-0645348, NSF DMR-0804846
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!