Overcoming Limitation in the Design of Selective Solid Catalysts by Manipulating Shape and Size of Catalytic Particles: Epoxidation Reactions on Silver
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 1061–1063, September 17, 2010
How to Cite
Linic, S. and Christopher, P. (2010), Overcoming Limitation in the Design of Selective Solid Catalysts by Manipulating Shape and Size of Catalytic Particles: Epoxidation Reactions on Silver. ChemCatChem, 2: 1061–1063. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000163
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2010
- US Department of Energy DOE-BES, Division of Chemical Sciences. Grant Number: FG-02-05ER15686
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CTS-CAREER 0543067, CBET 0966700
- DuPont Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!