Oxidative Nickel–Air Catalysis in CH Arylation: Direct Cross-Coupling of Azoles with Arylboronic Acids using Air as Sole Oxidant
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1403–1406, November 15, 2010
How to Cite
Hachiya, H., Hirano, K., Satoh, T. and Miura, M. (2010), Oxidative Nickel–Air Catalysis in CH Arylation: Direct Cross-Coupling of Azoles with Arylboronic Acids using Air as Sole Oxidant. ChemCatChem, 2: 1403–1406. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000223
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!