Ultra-Low-Temperature Water–Gas Shift Catalysis using Supported Ionic Liquid Phase (SILP) Materials*
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1399–1402, November 15, 2010
How to Cite
Werner, S., Szesni, N., Kaiser, M., Fischer, R. W., Haumann, M. and Wasserscheid, P. (2010), Ultra-Low-Temperature Water–Gas Shift Catalysis using Supported Ionic Liquid Phase (SILP) Materials*. ChemCatChem, 2: 1399–1402. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000245
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!