Magnetic CuFe2O4 Nanoparticles as an Efficient Catalyst for CO Cross-Coupling of Phenols with Aryl Halides
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 146–149, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, R., Liu, J., Wang, S., Niu, J., Xia, C. and Sun, W. (2011), Magnetic CuFe2O4 Nanoparticles as an Efficient Catalyst for CO Cross-Coupling of Phenols with Aryl Halides. ChemCatChem, 3: 146–149. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000254
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873166, 20625308
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.