An Insight into Artificial Leaves for Sustainable Energy Inspired by Natural Photosynthesis
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Catalysis for New Energy Technologies
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 513–528, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Fan, T. and Zhang, D. (2011), An Insight into Artificial Leaves for Sustainable Energy Inspired by Natural Photosynthesis. ChemCatChem, 3: 513–528. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000266
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50972090
- Dawn Program of Shanghai Education Commission. Grant Number: 08SG15
- Shanghai Rising-star Program. Grant Number: 10h1401300
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20100073110065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!