Manganese-Containing Porous Silicates: Synthesis, Structural Properties and Catalytic Applications
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Chemoenzymatic Synthesis (Cluster Issue)
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 254–269, February 7, 2011
How to Cite
Novak Tušar, N., Jank, S. and Gläser, R. (2011), Manganese-Containing Porous Silicates: Synthesis, Structural Properties and Catalytic Applications. ChemCatChem, 3: 254–269. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000311
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Numbers: P1-0021, P1-00112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!