Density Functional Characterization of Pure and Alkaline Earth Metal-Doped Bi12GeO20, Bi12SiO20, and Bi12TiO20 Photocatalysts
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Chemoenzymatic Synthesis (Cluster Issue)
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 378–385, February 7, 2011
How to Cite
Lu, J., Dai, Y., Zhu, Y. and Huang, B. (2011), Density Functional Characterization of Pure and Alkaline Earth Metal-Doped Bi12GeO20, Bi12SiO20, and Bi12TiO20 Photocatalysts. ChemCatChem, 3: 378–385. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000314
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB613302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10774091, 20973102
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: Y2007A18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!