Supported Ionic Liquid Phase Containing Palladium Nanoparticles on Functionalized Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes: Catalytic Materials for Sequential Heck Coupling/Hydrogenation Process
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 749–754, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Pérez, L., Pradel, C., Serp, P., Gómez, M. and Teuma, E. (2011), Supported Ionic Liquid Phase Containing Palladium Nanoparticles on Functionalized Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes: Catalytic Materials for Sequential Heck Coupling/Hydrogenation Process. ChemCatChem, 3: 749–754. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000321
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2010
- CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
- Université Paul Sabatier
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!